To Sarah
Hey Sarah
Unsolicited advice that you might not need navigating life
You are fourteen now, I wish I can go back to being fourteen and so full of life, I’m sad that you choose dancing over multiple careers in life. Let me not be a hypocrite, I thought of multiple careers too, can you believe I wanted to be a stripper so bad at 17 I use the poles at the back of the house, sometimes while swinging up and down I felt sweet sensations in between my legs, you will understand as you grow older that this sensations can drive you into having a baby.
I thought of being an artist, a surgeon,a politician and at this stage, I just want to be a rich man’s wife.
I want you to choose yourself. I mean pick a goal you set for yourself, whatever that doesn’t align with it, drop it. You see that’s the mistake I made earlier in life. I allowed people's choices to define mine, I allowed different people to channel my life, I was lost. Sarah, you will reach a certain stage in your life, that will seem like you are lost, don’t worry, everyone had to pass through it and you will do just fine my princess
Princess. That’s what you are. Don’t dare feel the need to lower your standards for any man. A man that loves you will see you like a trophy, he will move mountains for you, and he will do the impossible like a chore just to have your smile. Men don’t deserve your understanding and pity party, after all, they will all leave. When they are around make use of it, feel what you feel but don’t ever think they will be here for you forever, if you can, leave before they do.
Don’t be like me, don’t pick up addictions. These vices might seem like everything at first, but later you will get to realize when you are trying to stop them. No vice is worth your precious sleep and appetite, no blunt is worth your concentration and your activeness. No orgasms are better than your self-worth, and no shots are better than you. Don’t do it, and if you must, do with caution.
If you pick a religion, pick it wisely, if you pick politics please thread wisely, don’t let money drive you into becoming a shadow of yourself. But still have money, have it in all abundance. It stops nonsense
Don’t limit yourself, don’t let anyone shut you up, you are a star, live, love, learn, forgive, make mistakes, cry, cry loudly, party, party loudly, scream, give, collect, pray, try, relax,
Please choose yourself. Every-time
I came across this stories/blog just today but I have read over 10 already because every line is so interesting. Keep it up.
ReplyDelete